Experienced leadership coach Claire Walton, who runs Leaders are MAD (Making a Difference) has teamed up with business support organisation RTC North to deliver a two-day peak performance workshop for small business leaders.
When and where
Date and time
RTC North Colima Avenue Sunderland SR5 3XB
About this event
*Please note that this event is only applicable to companies based in the North East of England
This 2 day workshop is designed to provide small business leadership capacity and capability to achieve personal peak performance in order that they can deliver against the objectives of their role and lead others to achieve theirs.
Please note: Refreshments and lunch will be provided for each workshop
• The Power of Breath
• Vision of Success
• Massively Transformative Purpose – The motivation to learn and make changes
• Goal stacking – Translating Purpose into strategic, annual, monthly, weekly, daily and task goals
• The Power of Performance Basics
• The Power of Clothes & Environment
• Cognitive load management
1. The Power of Elimination – Activities & Decisions
2. The Power of Flow blocks & calendar worship
• The Power of Attention
• Choosing what to pay attention to– maintaining positive focus and energy & distraction management – staying connected with what’s important – accuracy
• Identifying & managing your superpower zappers –
• The Power of Laughter – how to use laughter to boost your mood and your performance
• The Power of your Connections
• Creating your PPP Strategy
Delegates will receive a workbook to complete over the 2 days and access to a membership site for 12 months. The membership site includes a variety of Online resources to compliment the workshop content and promote embedding the learning from the 2 days.
About Coach Claire Walton
Claire is a High-Performance Leadership & Team Coach. With a track record as an Executive Director, she has worked across diverse sectors, and organisations including PLC’s, SME’s, Public and Third Sector.
Claire now focusses on coaching CEO’s, MD’s and many Executive and C-Suite leaders to improve their performance, that of their teams and their organisations. Her ability to understand key issues quickly, relate easily to a diverse range of people, and respond with bespoke, pragmatic solutions has enabled a track record of organisational and individual improvement throughout her career.
Claire has an Advanced Diploma in Leadership Performance Coaching from Northumbria University and an MBA with Distinction from Newcastle University, amongst many other coaching and qualifications. Claire is also certified to use a broad suite of psychometric and team development tools.
Claire is also author of best-selling boo k – Super Neuro You, published in April 2021.
Alongside her work Claire is an active Corporate Sponsor of ‘My Sister’s Place’, a Northeast Charity supporting women suffering from domestic abuse. She is also mum to Emily, her 31-year-old daughter.
Book your FREE place today!
– Delegates must be based within either County Durham, Gateshead, Sunderland, South Tyneside, North Tyneside, Newcastle or Northumberland.
– Trading on a business to business basis.
– Must not have been previously supported by Supply Chain North East.
Both workshops are fully funded by Supply Chain North East – you’ll need to be available to attend BOTH sessions and spaces are strictly limited to just 15, so don’t hesitate and apply now!
About Supply Chain North East
Supply Chain North East brings together four key partners to work with over 1,100 businesses through to 2023, supporting them and identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Strategic Economic Plan, that has a vision to create 100,000 more and better jobs between 2014 and 2024. Supply Chain North East is delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC).
Supply Chain North East is a multimillion programme aimed at revolutionising the way SMEs diversify their offering and embrace new markets. The programme has received more than £3m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund, which is part of the European Structural Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.