Businesses that are keen to pursue growth internationally are being given the opportunity to sign up for a trade mission to Atlanta.
This trade mission provides a unique opportunity to explore the Georgian city, as well as the wider US market for.
Hosted by the Department for International Trade and supported by the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, the trade mission will be of particular relevance to companies active in the digital sector with a unique offering.
Participating delegates will:
- Receive briefings on the US and Atlanta business environments
• Attend a pre-mission briefing on Monday 4 March
• Gain insights into what it takes to successfully enter the US market
• Build connections with in-market specialists and business representatives
• Access a tailored one to one meeting programme
• Showcase your offer to US companies looking for UK products and services, investment opportunities and strategic partnerships
• Discover why Atlanta could be your gateway to the wider US market
Delegates will participate in a group programme that will provide opportunities to network and meet with Atlanta’s business community. There is flexibility in the programme to allow delegates time to pursue their own meetings, prearranged one to one’s and attend events that may be of particular interest to them.
Join this trade mission to benefit from a great programme of activities and build your brand’s reputation in the US market.
Deadline by 24 February 2019* Eligibility applies.
Registration Fee (inc. VAT): £120 per individual delegate. Delegates are responsible to book and pay for their own flights and accommodation.
Registration: http://events.great.gov.uk/nphatlanta – Register your interest, we will then send you an application form to return to us. We will then let you know if your application is successful.
Companies must be from the Northern Powerhouse region. Eligible SMEs may qualify for financial support towards the cost of flights and accommodation – please speak to your local DIT team for information on the financial support that may be available.
Enquiries: Department for International Trade North East 0345 1360169 or email email@example.com
British Consulate GeneralVenue
33 Peachtree Street #3400